Gravitational Wave Safety Reflector by the Particle Zoo
Gravitational waves are ripples in the curvature of spacetime that propagate as waves made by colliding black holes, supernovae and even the remnants of radiation created by the birth of the Universe. You can’t see gravity waves like this skinny guy but on February 11, 2016 the LIGO team announced they had detected a gravitational wave, making scientific history.
- This charming safety reflector is ultra bright in the light of car headlights. It is a must-have from dusk to dawn for any science buff when walking, running or bicycling in the city, suburbs or along countryside roads at dusk.
- Ideal gift for cosmologists, physicists, astronomers and students who too often head home from the lab in the dark.
- Size: 1-1/4 x 3-1/4 inches (33 x 80 mm).
- Made in the USA with 3M Scotchlite reflective material on both sides.
- CE-EN13356 compliant.
- Design by The ParticleZoo
Also available on Amazon.de . As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We Also Recommend